Our Story & Approach
Back in 2004, my wife, Chris, and I decided to leverage over 40 years of corporate leadership experience and pursue our passions for organizational and professional development.
Our approach is tailored and out-of-the-box. We begin by thoroughly understanding needs and wants, building a trusted advisor relationship. Solutions are then custom designed and executed.
Dynamic communication and reporting methods ensure that we are walking together on the path to success.
Whether it be executive coaching, process and staff development, overall strategic planning, or a combination, each engagement is executed with creativity and drive.
Most importantly, our results are measurable and sustaining.
We look forward to exploring ways to move your enterprise to new levels of success.
Jim & Chris Goodell
Goodell Group, Inc. partners with organizations and individuals, providing customized assessments, coaching and business solutions that enhance profitability and unlock potential.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- We possess the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), the Society for Human Resources-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and the Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) designations, as well as the Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Trusted Advisors Network – a recognized, international leader for over 40 years in developing organizational, professional and youth development processes for use by its affiliates.
- International Society of Employee Benefit Plans
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialists – Jacksonville Chapter (past president)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Empathy – To truly listen with committed hearts and minds. Responding only comes after empathic understanding.
- Truth – To always be honest with our partners and ourselves. A friend tells you what you need to know, not what you want to hear.
- Forward momentum – To ensure that planning leads to timely action. Envisioning without action is only a beautiful thought kept to ourselves.
We see a world where a culture of planning, onboarding of invested people and goal attainment is the norm. It is expected. The result is forward momentum, innovation, creativity and unlocked potential.
“The Executive Leadership program was great and was perfectly suited for our group. The leader has the perfect personality and put us all at ease and got everyone involved. There is an air of excitement here now. Our leaders all are one voice, based on core values we identified and now espouse through this program.”
President and CEO of a debt mediation organization
“The Executive Leadership program engaged our senior leadership team to establish and achieve 2008 organization goals. The topics were spot-on. Chris and Jim were able to draw out the best in us. We enjoyed our final group project … it was a great idea!”
Vice-President of a national distribution center
“Your Strategic Planning program guided me, as a small business owner, through the business implementation process. It was very helpful to write down the goals and set action steps for each one. I especially found identifying the obstacles and action steps to conquering those obstacles very valuable.”
Owner of a spa retreat